Accredited Professional Studio
We are an accredited professional photography studio based in Sydney’s South West and specialises in family, maternity, newborn, and baby photography services. Our purpose built studio is based in Mount Annan, or if you prefer an outdoor session we can arrange to meet at one of our beautiful local parks.
FULLY EQUIPPED STUDIO
Our Happy Clients!
More from our families
WE MAKE IT EASY...
A professional stylist will help your family achieve a look that makes you feel confident on camera, and help you pick outfits that you already own.
Hair & Makeup
Sit back, relax and LEARN BEAUTY TRICKS from the best in the business. Our professional team of hair and makeup artists will help your family choose the perfect look to match your outfits.
Props & Outfits
Our boutique studio is filled with props for newborn and children. We have outfits & bonnets in every colour for newborns as well as maternity dresses for maternity shoots.
Get in touch
Tips for your shoot
- If we are doing your hair and makeup for you, then please wash your hair prior and come without any makeup on. Otherwise, do your hair and makeup as you would if you were going out for a meal or similar event.
- Try to ensure clothing is freshly washed and ironed and free of pet hair and avoid pilled tops.
- Most of the shoot you and your child will photographed in bare feet.
- Bring a change of clothing if you like and certainly bring a few different hats, scarfs, jackets etc which can add variety to the session.
- I recommend that you keep the choices similar in style, colour and tone. Eg: Light blue top on adult and blue top on child, but above all wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
- Wear classic accessories. Eg: wear classic earrings instead of coloured plastic fashion earrings as these ‘date’ photos. Have clean fingernails and keep polish to natural colours.
- Black OR white tops works best for adults so the focus in on faces and expressions. Both adults look best in the same colour, rather than one in white and the other in black.
- Avoid bold stripes or mult-coloured outfits.