If watching your kids grow up is great, capturing their precious childhood in artistic photos is invaluable. We create timeless kids photos you are proud to display in your home or office.
Family photography is more than a portrait…it’s your unique legacy, brought to life with colour and creativity.
Although having a newborn session done just days after birth is a fairly new concept for many people, I strongly believe it isn’t just a fad. Fads are things that come and go because people get tired of them and move on to something else. The concept of newborn photography is similar to the concept of wedding photography. Your newborn baby will only be this tiny once in their life, and only for a matter of days. You have one chance to capture that moment before it passes you by.
Maternity photography is all about celebrating the beauty of pregnancy allowing you to look back on just how beautiful you looked.
Accredited Professional Studio
We are an accredited professional photography studio based in Sydney’s South West and specialises in family, maternity, newborn, and baby photography services. Our purpose built studio is based in Mount Annan, or if you prefer an outdoor session we can arrange to meet at one of our beautiful local parks.
LOOK & FEEL YOUR BEST
Hair & Makeup for Mum
Our professional makeup & hair artists will make mum look her best in the shoot. All our services are held within our studio for your convenience. Charges apply.
Our services are provided by www.makeupbydalia.com.au
Family Photography Pricing
Session Fee: $69
- Session fee includes a studio session (up to 4 hours).
- The studio session includes the availability to many different set-ups and access to our large selection of props.
- Includes photographer’s time, talent and a post session ordering appointment to choose your images and products.
- Session fees are due on the day of the shoot.
- We limit the amount of sessions to ensure the highest quality of product and service to you so it is recommended that you book your session as soon as you have decided to go ahead to avoid disappointment.
Get in touch
FULLY EQUIPPED STUDIO
Our Happy Clients!
More from our families
WE MAKE IT EASY...
A professional stylist will help your family achieve a look that makes you feel confident on camera, and help you pick outfits that you already own.
Hair & Makeup
Sit back, relax and LEARN BEAUTY TRICKS from the best in the business. Our professional team of hair and makeup artists will help your family choose the perfect look to match your outfits.
Props & Outfits
Our boutique studio is filled with props for newborn and children. We have outfits & bonnets in every colour for newborns as well as maternity dresses for maternity shoots.
Get in touch
Tips for your shoot
- If we are doing your hair and makeup for you, then please wash your hair prior and come without any makeup on. Otherwise, do your hair and makeup as you would if you were going out for a meal or similar event.
- Try to ensure clothing is freshly washed and ironed and free of pet hair and avoid pilled tops.
- Most of the shoot you and your child will photographed in bare feet.
- Bring a change of clothing if you like and certainly bring a few different hats, scarfs, jackets etc which can add variety to the session.
- I recommend that you keep the choices similar in style, colour and tone. Eg: Light blue top on adult and blue top on child, but above all wear clothes you feel comfortable in.
- Wear classic accessories. Eg: wear classic earrings instead of coloured plastic fashion earrings as these ‘date’ photos. Have clean fingernails and keep polish to natural colours.
- Black OR white tops works best for adults so the focus in on faces and expressions. Both adults look best in the same colour, rather than one in white and the other in black.
- Avoid bold stripes or mult-coloured outfits.
Our Recent Snaps
Get in touch
Family Photography is fun!
Family photography is so fun! From dad’s playing and laughing with the kids to hugs and cuddles from mum.. this is kind of session is organised chaos. We will turn the fun into amazing pieces of wall art to remember for years to come. We love bringing out the unique personalities of kids in front of the camera. Don’t forget to bring your child’s favourite toys, costumes, jackets, balls, books and scooters etc. Your toddler or primary age child will have so much fun, they be asking you when they can come back again.
Teenage Family Photography
A teenage family photography session is possibly the last chance that you’ll have with your child to do a family photograph. We know how important it is to you. But ask any teenager to have a family portrait taken and 9/10 times they will say “do we have to?” or “not another one, the last time was so boring!” This is definitely NOT the case with an Faithful Photography experience! Show your teenager our website and get them involved in the planning process. Once they experience what we do and how we do it, they won’t want to leave the studio! You will be surprised how much they love it! Bring in their sports memorabilia, fashion accessories, sunglasses, shoes, etc for a truly personalised experience.